Your Account Obligations
mustalzam.com values your trust in us. We want you to feel comfortable using our site and feel secure to share your information with us, thus we are extremely proud of our commitment to protect your privacy. Please continue reading the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of our Site. Your Privacy Guarantee with mustalzam.com
Third-Party Service Providers
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results, processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. mustalzam.com will not use any of your information with third parties to be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased.
Mustalzam.com will accept the online payment tools as VISA, MasterCardm ( credit/debit ) in Saudi Arabia
Transactions will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
mustalzam.com collects the details provided by you on registration together with information we learn about you from your use of our service and your visits to our Site. We also collect information about the transactions you make including details of payment cards used.
We may collect additional information in connection with your participation in any promotions or competitions offered by us and information you provide when giving us feedback or completing profile forms. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and Site use, which enables us to improve the service we provide. We will collect only such information as is necessary and relevant to us to provide you with the services available on the Site.
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you like:
1. Name (including first and last name)
2. Mobile phone number and contact details
3. Demographic profile (like your age, address)
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account. Credit Card Details
We do not keep any credit card details in our data base or server. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Our Use of Your Information
We use your personal & contact information to Get in touch with you whenever necessary for objectives such as:
- Supply the orders and services requested by you
- Preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
- Contact you as a survey respondent
- Notify you if you win any contest
- Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Who’s allowed to use mustalzam.com?
mustalzam.com does not sell products for purchase by children. If you are under 18, you may browse the mustalzam.com website but you cannot purchase any product without the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Information You Can Access
mustalzam.com gives you access to a range of information about your account and your interactions with mustalzam.com for the purpose of viewing, updating, and editing that information.
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We will not use your personal information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- We have your permission
- To provide products or services you requested
- To help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities,
- Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure
What choices are available to you regarding Collection, Use and Distribution of Your Information?
Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not required to register with us in order to browse our Site. However, we offer some services only to visitors
who can register?
- You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings.
- mustalzam.com reserves the right to send you certain service-related communication, considered to be a part of your mustalzam.com account without offering you the facility to opt-out.
- You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
- Upon request, we will remove / block your personally identifiable information from our database, thereby canceling your registration. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
- We protect you against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We have in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel, which means your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you. Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this Site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
- Access or change your personally identifiable information to protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personally identifying information. If you have registered your profile on Mustalzam, your mustalzam.com user name and Password are required in order to access your profile information We reserve the right to change or update our policies at any time. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site.
- You can share your views, suggestions, and feedback using the form in the Contact Us section.
Settling disputes, governing law, and courts
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Saudi Arabia, and Saudi Arabia is our country of domicile